Worried that you can’t last as long as you want to in bed, because your stamina is not too good? If so, check out these sexual stamina-boosting tips to prolong your pleasure and keep your partner smiling.
- Free your mind – If you want to last long in bed then free your mind from all sexual expectations. Expectations put unnecessary pressure on your performance.
- Lubricate well – According to a study conducted by The Journal of Sexual Medicine, men who used lubrication in conjunction with condoms lasted longer in bed than men who did not.
- Start with foreplay – Instead of jumping into intercourse and then getting bored, start with foreplay, oral sex and passionate kissing. Start slowly and you’ll end up lasting longer.
- Have sex more often – If you want to great at sex, just keep practising. This will not only make you an expert but will also help increase stamina in the long run.
- Masturbate – Before getting down and dirty, try masturbating to learn about the pleasure zones on your body.
- Activate your pelvis muscles – One of the most important muscles during sexual intercourse is your pelvic muscles. So, strengthen your pelvic muscles to increase stamina and to last longer in the bed.
- Try squats – If you are a beginner and want to boost your performance, they try body weight squats. For a body weight squat, you need no equipment other than yourself. If you want to further increase stamina then you can also try full squats or one-leg squats.
- Bench press
Lie down on a flat bench, making sure that you are not arching your back and grip the barbell with your hands shoulder-width apart, palms facing your feet, and press the barbell straight up and back down.
Doing the presses on an incline, will place more emphasis on your upper chest, whereas a decline will place more emphasis on your lower chest.
- Lunges – Lunges exercise the same muscles as squats, but lunges make the gluteal muscles work harder to slow your body as you lower down. What’s more, lunges require more stability, which engages the calves and lower back muscles.
• Stand with feet hip-width apart
• Hold a dumbbell in either hand; if desired
• Take a big step forward with your right leg
• Bend both knees to slowly lower your body
• Don’t bend knees more than 90 degrees and keep the front knee aligned over your front ankle
• Step back to start position and repeat with left leg
• For explosive lunges: jump and switch legs in midair.
- Kegels – Kegel exercise is the best and easiest way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and last longer in bed. Having control over your pelvic muscles, will help you have a stronger erection. You can start by doing this simple exercise. When visiting the bathroom, try to start and stop the flow of urine.
- Stay active – To last longer on the bed you need energy and effort. High energy can be achieved only by exercising daily. Exercise is a great way to increase your stamina and boost your blood circulation.
- Avoid alcohol – Avoid drinking alcohol if you want to woo your partner and enjoy sexual pleasure.
- Stretch – Regularly stretch your legs and hand muscles to avoid cramps. Stretching is the simplest method to keep your muscles free of muscular pain.
- Have enough protein – Make sure you eat good quality proteins, as they contain essential amino acids that our bodies need in order to function. Include protein rich foods like egg whites, low fat milk and milk products, fish and chicken in your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight – You should try to maintain a healthy weight by taking into account our height and body structure. If you are underweight, consult a doctor or a nutrition expert to help you reach your ideal weight. This can help boost your sexual stamina.
- Avoid over eating before sex – If you stuff yourself with good food, you will end up feeling drowsy. So avoid overeating, if you want to have great sex.
- Eat a balanced diet – To build your sexual stamina, don’t just rely on foreplay, you also need to watch what you eat. Include a well-balanced diet by adding low-fat products, plenty of fruits and vegetables and lean meat. This will help your body stay healthy and increase both your physical and mental stamina.
- Improve blood circulation – For a better and longer erection, it is important to have good circulation. Get a nice massage from your partner, the sensual touches will not only improve blood flow but also release sex hormones.
- Sleep well – For increased sexual stamina it is important that you are not sleep deprived. Always focus on better sleep first rather than better sex. If you focus on better sex first, you might ruin the process as lack of sleep can be a major libido killer.
- Avoid stress – Stress can put a dampener on things, so avoid getting stressed. If you are stressed, take time to relax and meditate and concentrate on improving your mood.