NeoSize XL is a very effective product that is made up of natural herbals. These herbals include Velvet Bean, Indian Kudzu, Lebbeck tree and various other powerful herbals that work towards increasing the body cells, particularly those of the penis and thereby increasing their height as well as their size. A complete list of the ingredients includes around ten herbs and you will be able to learn more about them by visiting the official website of NeoSize XL if you would like to know exactly how each ingredient really works and the effect that they can offer once combined in a single pill.
Each capsule contains next extracts:
1. VELVET BEAN (MUCUNA PRURIENS) – In Ayurvedic medicine, Mucuna pruriens is used as an aphrodisiac, M. pruriens has been shown to increase testosterone levels , leading to deposition of protein in the muscles and increased muscle mass and strength.
The seeds have been found to have antidepressant properties when consumed, and it has also shown to be Neuroprotective .
In preclinical study, significant aphrodisiac activity of Velvet bean was observed(this activity was assessed by increase in mounting frequency, number of erections, quick flips, long flips, total reflex, intromission frequency & ejaculation latency, and by decrease in the mounting latency, intromission latency, post-ejaculatory interval and inter-intromission interval).
In a clinical trial on 60 psychologically stressed infertile men, it was proved that Mucuna pruriens increases sperm concentration and motility in all the infertile men.Treatment with M. pruriens regulates spermatogenesis and improves semen quality in infertile men.
It also possesses anti-oxidantand anti-stressactivities.
2. LEBBECK TREE (ALBIZZIA LEBBECK) – According to Ayurveda, Lebbeck is an aphrodisiac and used as brain tonic.
Lebbeck tree relives the anxiety and improves intellect & memory. It also prevents the oxidative damage to the body.
3. HYGROPHILA (ASTERACANTHA LONGIFOLIA) – In Ayurvedic system of medicine, Asteracantha longifolia has been used as Rasayana, general tonic and aphrodisiac. In an experimental study, Asteracantha longifolia extract exhibited pronounce anabolic effects and showed remarkable gain in the body and reproductive organ weights.
Asteracantha longifolia helps to delay the ejaculation and reported to have sexual-function-enhancing effects in males. The extract of Asteracantha longifolia exhibits antioxidant activity by improving the non enzymatic anti-oxidant level. Asteracantha longifolia also has anabolic and androgenic effects and useful in various sexual disorders.
4. INDIAN KUDZU (PUERARIA TUBEROSA) – Pueraria tuberosa has long been used in the traditional Indian systems of medicine as rejuvenating and general tonic. It has also been used for the treatment of sexual disorders in males due to its aphrodisiac property.
Pueraria tuberosa enhances sexual urge. It also acts as Nerve tonic and stimulate nerve growth. Pueraria tuberosa possesses anxiolytic and anti-stress activities, which help to reduce performance anxiety.
5. INDIAN GINSENG (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA) – Withania somnifera Dunal is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine as a general tonic to increase energy, improve overall health and longevity, and prevent diseases.
Withania somnifera possesses anti-stress activity and is helpful in augmented learning acquisition and memory retention.
In Ayurveda, Indian is claimed to possess potent aphrodisiac activity. It vitalizes and rejuvenates the body; and increases the sexual desire and performance in males (aphrodisiac). The plant was traditionally used to promote youthful, vigor, endurance, strength, health and increasing the production of vital fluids, muscle fat, blood, lymph, semen and cells.
Withania somnifera extract has a direct spermatogenic influence on the seminiferous tubules of immature rats presumably by exerting a testosterone-like effect.It can be utilized in the treatment of stress induced infertility.
Anxiolytic, antidepressantand adaptogenicactions of the bioactive withanolides have been established. Withania is able to decrease the number and severity of chronic stress-induced ulcers, reverse chronic stress induced inhibition of male sexual behavior, and chronic stress-induced immuno-suppression. It also possesses anti-oxidant activity and neuroprotective activity.
6. PUNCTURE VINE (TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS) – The plant Tribulus terrestris (TT) popularly known as Puncture Vine or Small Caltrops is a perennial creeping herb with a worldwide distribution. Tribulus terrestris (TT) has long been used in the traditional Indian and Chinese systems of medicine for the treatment of various ailments such as urinary infections, inflammations, leucorrhoea, oedema and ascites and is popularly claimed to improve sexual functions in man.
Tribulus terrestris is known for its aphrodisiac activity and it has also been proved in many scientific studies that Tribulus terrestris induces erection by increasing intracavernosal pressure and improves the overall sexual function in males. It rejuvenates and nourishes the body.Active principle of Tribulus terrestris is protodioscin, which exerts proerectile aphrodisiac activity by increasing androgen levels and subsequent release of nitric oxide from the nerves of the corpus cavernosum muscle of the penis.
It is observed in scientific studies that Tribulus terrestris exerts a positive effect on the spermatogenesis.In a clinical trial, Tribulus terrestris was given to infertile men for 3 months. A significant improvement was noted in patients receiving the Tribulus terrestris supplement. 100% of patients showed an increase in sperm count and motility. Surprisingly 87% of couples conceived within 6 months of treatment.
7. INDIAN SPIDER PLANT (CHLOROPHYTUM ARUNDINACEUM) – Chlorophytum arundinaceum is the vital ingredient of number of Ayurvedic aphrodisiac formulations mentioned in the ancient literature.
Chlorophytum arundinaceum is an Aphrodisiac, Libido enhancer, and tonic in action. It Increases the sperm count and is also used in spermatorrhoea.
In an experimental study on rats, it has been proved that extract of roots of Chlorophytum arundinaceum has a potent sexual stimulant action.
Roots of Chlorophytum can be useful in the treatment of certain forms of sexual inadequacies, such as premature ejaculation and oligospermia.It also exhibits anti-oxidant action.
8. ELEPHANT CREEPER (ARGYREIA SPECIOSA) – Argyreia speciosa is Rasayana, used as tonic, aphrodisiac and brain tonic.
It helps to improve sperm count. Several researches have proved that this plant possesses anti-stress, immunomodulatory, nootropic, and anti-oxidant activities.
9. TINOSPORA GULANCHA (TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA) – In Ayurvedic literatures, Tinospora cordifolia has been used as rejuvenator, general tonic and immunomodulator.
In a research study, Tinospora Gulancha has shown strong anti-oxidant and anti-depressant properties.
Aphrodisiac property of Tinospora cordifolia is mentioned in Ayurvedic classical texts. It has been used to treat seminal weakness, general debility and diabetes.